Friday, May 2, 2008

play-offs

Tonight is a playoff game. I sure do hope that the jazz win and take the series. If they do not win tonight then it is back to Houston. I do not mind having the extra games to work. The Jazz did so well in the first two games they I expected a sweep. I did not think it would go to 3-2.
We are very excited about Alexis' birthday party in the morning. It is very exciting to experience Alexis getting more comfortable with her ear. It is very fun to have her make sounds and say words.

3 comments:

Andrea Steele aka Mrs. Claus said...

Suzie...Good luck to the Jazz, and how are u and your mom doing with the three little ones?
By the way, the link to ASteele should be http://itsasteele-home-shopping-mall.blogspot.com...I don't know who the other ASteele is....but they don't have my flair!

Andrea Steele aka Mrs. Claus said...

Uh Oh...i just tried the Andrea and Joe link, and it should be: http://reindeerspause.blogpot.com
(plural on the reindeers)....

sharonkaytomlinson said...

Tell Andrea that the nanny duo is going very well indeed. Sharon T