Monday, April 28, 2008

monday, monday



Tom is very excited to go to work today to see what is in store for him this week. It is very frustrating to look at others blogs and you all have things to write about and lests face it our lives are boring.





I am very excited that I get to start watching Kia and MAC on a regular basis. They are very fun. I think that this week , maybe even monthi is going to be very interesting as Korbie is starting her job and will not be babysitting anymore.

I am also starting to volunteer ina fourth grade class. I think that it will be fun.

3 comments:

Andrea Steele aka Mrs. Claus said...

so...how is the new job?

Suzie said...

it works out really well haveing both of us there. The kids are good kids,but they are rambuncious. I think it would wear me out if I had to babysit alone.

Wayne said...

what 4th grade class? That sounds fun.