Wednesday, May 14, 2008


Well another jazz game in LA tonight. I really hope that I am happy tonight and not throwing the remote control. I have hope that they can win in LA if Deron and Boozer have good games. We had our instillation dinner for the chorus last night. Some of the administration is changing and it was an emotional night. I do feel a little better about 2nd place. I sure like winning better. I guess that I need to work on that. It never gets any easier for me not come in first.
I sure am enjoying babysitting Kai and Mac. They are a joy and wear me out by the end of the day. Sometimes mom and I have to take turns tking nap to get through the day. I think that it has done me some good emotionally to have some thing to do that keeps my mind more active and be making little bit of money now to help off set the bills that never seem to end.

No comments: