Wednesday, September 3, 2008


It was so good to see everyone. I guess that pictures are a necessary part of life and these are no bad ones but I really do find looking at them distressing. I am glad that we had the time everyone was in town. I hope that everyone can get together again soon. It is so hard to see people especailly the little people so infrequently. They change so quickly. Tom was very happy to see everyone, also. He works so hard during the summer I get to see him very infrequently and get lonely for the winters. We are available for babysitting gigs when in town and are happy to do them.

3 comments:

Korbie said...

Hey sista -

Glad to see that you have posted .. thanks for going to the rodeo on Friday.

Lizzie said...

They are great baby sitters!

Korbie said...

were have you been .. okay not like I haven't seen you lately but come on... give a blogger a post.